When you are trying to gain muscle, eating the right foods is just as important as lifting weights. The list below shows you what foods you should include in your diet regularly to help your muscles grow.
1. Lean Read Meat: Meat is the primary source for proteins, zinc and iron. In addition, red meat also contains lots of vitamins that will help your muscles grow after a workout.
2. Eggs: Another great source for protein is eggs. You can cook eggs in so many ways that you will never get tired of them. The proteins found in eggs are very high in biological value.
3. Fish: Try to eat fish at least three times a week, especially salmon. Fish are full of fatty acids like omega-3, which is very good for our body. Omega-3 is like the oil you put on your car; do not forget it.
4. Fowl: Chicken and turkey is lean meat full of protein. Remember that protein is very important when lifting heavy weights. If you do not get enough protein, your muscles will not grow.
5. Milk: Milk will provide your body with protein, calcium, minerals and vitamins. Remember to go after low fat milk.
6. Cottage Cheese: This cheese share many qualities with milk and is something you should always have in the fridge.
7. Oatmeal: Even though protein is very important, you may not neglect carbohydrates. Oatmeal is a good source for carbohydrates and will give you energy that last throughout the day.
8. Fruits: Apples, kiwi, oranges, bananas and berries are full of vitamins, fibers, potassium, zinc, iron and minerals. Eat around six pieces of food every day to keep your body and cells happy.
9. Vegetables: It is important that you remember to get enough greens when bodybuilding. Vegetables are an excellent source of fibers, which will help you digest all the proteins you are consuming.
10. Nuts: Lat but not least, nuts contains unsaturated fat. So does olive oil, nut butter and fish. A rule of thumb is that you should get around 15% of your calorie intake from this kind of food.
There is a couple of things I want you to keep in mind, remember to drink lots of water. You cannot get too much water. Remember to eat smaller meals throughout the day, more often. Try to eat at least six smaller meals each day (every two – three hours). Stay away from sugar and other foods that are high on the glycemic index. This food includes white bread, potatoes and pasta.
Incoming search terms:
- giant muscles
- what food eat for body building
- home made tips to lose weight fast
- how build gym weight
- foods that contains zinc
- meat grows foods
- what should you eat to gain muscle
- grow food meat
- low fat food franchise